Today’s high-pressure business world compels your organisation to be more agile, improve operational efficiency, reduce cost, and meet its employees’ needs for new applications and technologies more rapidly. That’s why your approach to ICT is evolving from managing ICT equipment to managing ICT services as a utility. But how do you bring together the people, processes and systems that deliver more business-aligned ICT? How do you manage multiple vendors across several geographies, while still focusing on what you do best?
At Techspecialist, our IT outsourcing services allow business executives to retain control over IT strategies while benefiting from reduced operating costs and risks without compromising service delivery to end users and their clients. With TCL’s managed services model, we assume responsibility for operations delivery, drawing on IT governance best practices. As a full-service IT provider, TCL rigorously manages operations, focusing on quality and operational excellence, while offering competitive pricing. We build lasting partnerships based on trust and transparency. Our service delivery approach is rooted in operational excellence, and our management model puts accountability and leadership first.
Our aim is to help your IT department free itself from day-to-day operational activity so it can deliver strategic value back to the business. We do this by creating a scalable infrastructure that is closely aligned to your core business operations. In short delivering a better service for less cost.
We can take responsibility for all of your IT systems; such as email, firewalls, systems monitoring, data centre hosting etc, and deliver a service up to and including the operating system level, all based on agreed service levels for a fixed number of years.
We offer application development and support skills to deliver a fully supported application management outsourced service, either for existing legacy applications or for new applications being developed by us or others. This can be delivered as a fully managed IT outsourcing service or as part of an ‘application tier only’ support service.
As an outsourcing company we strive to offer the highest level of service at all times. All IT Outsourcing contracts are governed by a Service Level Agreement (SLA) which guarantees the levels of service you can expect in terms of system uptime and application delivery. So you can trust us to do what we say.
What We Offer
Service Desk Outsourcing
We provide help desk support to a lot of end users and generate client value several ways:
- Reduced risk through federated multi-site support, enabled by global processes and tools.
- Support for long- or short-term volume changes with flexible staffing options.
- Industrialized troubleshooting and support processes.
- Increased leverage of remote support services and self-service capabilities that can cut costs 30 percent to 50 percent.
We provide end-to-end management of distributed, secure computing environments, focusing on desktop management, field support, file and print, mobility, thin client and messaging.
Our clients benefit from:
- Accelerated migration and refresh programs, on average 33 percent faster.
- Improved user productivity with faster software rollout and self-service tools.
- More consistent policies and process that lower total costs of ownership as much as 40 percent.
Data Center Outsourcing
We convert data centers from high-maintenance to high-performance by focusing on systems management, database administration and application technical services, among other areas.
Our clients benefit from:
- Reduced infrastructure complexities and improved utilization.
- Lower data center operating costs of 15 percent to 25 percent.
- Mitigated risks of staff turnover with a large pool of deeply experienced resources.
Our services, which include infrastructure monitoring and telephony management, provide:
- Increased network scalability and location independence.
- Minimized unplanned network downtime to less than 1 percent.
- Reduced costs by 10 percent to 20 percent through right-sizing, consolidation and sourcing optimization.
- Improved detection and response to prioritized security threats.
Managed Security Operations
Our identity, access and risk management services offer:
- Resolution of IT security issues around the globe before business operations and image are affected.
- Building security that’s vendor- and technology-neutral to keep pace with change in real time.
- Secure systems, applications and data for a global and mobile workforce.
- Stepped-up data accuracy for corporate, regulatory and license compliance